Esther recommends using slight head-weight for upper body posture, drawing from ancient carrying methods that naturally engage neck and back muscles. Many students have found this cushion beneficial in various aspects.
Among the various methods Esther has explored, her preferred approach to assisting individuals with upper body posture involves the utilization of slight head-weight. This technique harks back to our primal and ancient way of carrying objects, effectively engaging the neck and back stabilizing muscles in a semi-automatic manner. Many students have found this cushion to be advantageous in several ways:
- Discovering the innate alignment of their spine
- Enhancing the strength of the deep cervical (longus colli) muscles
- Serving as a gentle reminder to maintain an elevated head position without lifting the chin!
- Dimensions: 6 1/4'' / 16 cm in diameter
- Weight: 21 oz. / 600 grams
- Can be washed by hand
- Should be hung up to dry
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.